Martin Barreiro Business Understanding

From: "Martin Barreiro" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 04:29:52 -0800
Subject: Business Understanding
Good Morning,

My name is Mr. Martin Jose Barreiro, from Madrid Spain. I have previously sent you an email regarding a transaction of US$13.5 Million left behind by my late client before his tragic death. However, I am contacting you once again because after going through your profile, I strongly believe that you will be in a better position to execute this business transaction with me.

If you are interested to proceed with me, kindly respond to me via my private email for more detail. I suggest after the transaction, we donate 10% of the money to charity organizations while the remaining 90% is shared equally between us thus 45% each;

This transaction is 100% risk free and I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely
Martin Jose Barreiro,,

Phone. +34 661 220 756

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Exit mobile version