As the fourth anniversary of Brendinghat approaches, we have had a little tidy of the behind the scenes functions.
- Emails with malware attachments are now saved and flagged as such
- Hyperlinks are displayed and commented upon
- Improvements made to the formatting of the more obscure Emails encodings and layouts.
- Image handling and approval procedure has been streamlined, allowing the occasional safe attachment to be posted in a timely manner.
- New section for articles – We may start writing a bit about security.